Siemens picks Goldman to advise on sale of water unit -sources
FRANKFURT Jan 28 (Reuters) - Siemens has picked Goldman Sachs to advise on the sale of its Water Technologies unit, two people familiar with the matter said.
The sale may officially be launched in the second quarter, the sources added.
Siemens and Goldman Sachs declined to comment.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |