STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil economic activity index up 0.3 pct - Serasa
Serasa Experian's Economic Activity index, which tracks a number of economic indicators in Brazil on a monthly basis, rose 0.3 percent in November from October, down from a rise of 0.4 percent the prior month, the Sao Paulo-based credit research company said on Monday. The indicator expanded by 1.2 percent from November 2011, Serasa said in a report.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama