STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil economic activity index up 0.3 pct - Serasa
Serasa Experian's Economic Activity index, which tracks a number of economic indicators in Brazil on a monthly basis, rose 0.3 percent in November from October, down from a rise of 0.4 percent the prior month, the Sao Paulo-based credit research company said on Monday. The indicator expanded by 1.2 percent from November 2011, Serasa said in a report.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone