STXNEWS LATAM-Credit Suisse cuts BR Malls rating on dimmer retail outlook
Credit Suisse Group analysts lowered their recommendation on shares of Brazilian mall operator BR Malls Participações SA on Monday to "neutral" from "outperform," citing a tougher outlook for retailers and new acquisitions this year.
The analysts cut their 12-month target price for the stock by 10 percent to 28 reais. The prospect for slower sales growth in 2013 is likely to weigh especially on the major chains in BR Malls' shopping centers, wrote analysts led by Guilherme Rocha.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner