BRIEF-Storebrand issues new bond
OSLO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Storebrand says: * Has issued a new senior unsecured bond at the NIBOR 3M+82 basis points, maturing on 29 January 2016. * The first tranche of 200 million crowns, out of a total limit of 1,000 million crowns, was placed through Nordea Markets. (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'