BRIEF-Storebrand repurchases senior bond
OSLO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Storebrand says: * has bought 123 million crowns in the repurchase of a senior bond. The total amount outstanding after repurchase is 262.5 million crowns. (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'