China's Sun Art looking at Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam markets
TAIPEI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Sun Art Retail Group Ltd , China's biggest hypermarket operator, is looking at expanding into Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, said Samuel Yin, chairman of Taiwan conglomerate Ruentex, a major Sun Art shareholder.
Sun Art, a joint venture between Ruentex Group and privately held France's Groupe Auchan SA, has leap-frogged competitors in China, overtaking Wal-Mart Stores Inc in 2010, according to data from research firm Euromonitor.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details