Court may give final verdict on Turkcell case on Wednesday
ISTANBUL Jan 28 (Reuters) - A top British appeals court may give its final verdict on the dispute between Turkey's Cukurova Holding and its Russian partner in mobile phone company Turkcell on Wednesday, according to the web site of Britain's Privy Council, the highest court of appeal for many Commonwealth countries.
The dispute between Alfa Group, which has an indirect 13.2 percent stake in Turkcell, and Cukurova, which owns 14 percent, over the ownership of another 13.8 percent stake is continuing at the Privy Council in London. (Reporting by Evren Ballim, Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB