Honda 2012 global sales up 19 pct to 3.82 million vehicles
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co (7267.T) sold a record 3.82 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 19 percent from 2011, the automaker said on Monday, as it recovered from natural disasters and saw sales grow in the United States, its biggest market.
Honda is Japan's third-biggest carmaker.
(Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls