Honda 2012 global sales up 19 pct to 3.82 million vehicles
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co (7267.T) sold a record 3.82 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 19 percent from 2011, the automaker said on Monday, as it recovered from natural disasters and saw sales grow in the United States, its biggest market.
Honda is Japan's third-biggest carmaker.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb