Honda 2012 global sales up 19 pct to 3.82 million vehicles
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co (7267.T) sold a record 3.82 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 19 percent from 2011, the automaker said on Monday, as it recovered from natural disasters and saw sales grow in the United States, its biggest market.
Honda is Japan's third-biggest carmaker.
(Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |