Nissan sells record 4.9 million vehicles globally in 2012
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co (7201.T) sold a record 4.94 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 5.8 percent from a year ago, Japan's second biggest automaker said on Monday.
In 2011, Nissan sold 4.67 million vehicles globally.
(Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Mayumi Negishi)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East