Nissan sells record 4.9 million vehicles globally in 2012
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co (7201.T) sold a record 4.94 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 5.8 percent from a year ago, Japan's second biggest automaker said on Monday.
In 2011, Nissan sold 4.67 million vehicles globally.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |