VMware fourth quarter revenue up 22 percent
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Software maker VMware Inc's reported a 22 percent increase in fourth quarter revenue, slightly above estimates, amid strong license and service revenue.
VMware, a publicly traded division of data storage equipment maker EMC Corp, said on Monday that quarterly net income was $206 million, or 47 cents per share, compared with $200 million a year earlier.
Revenue was $1.29 billion, sightly above average analyst expectations of $1.28 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |