VMware fourth quarter revenue up 22 percent
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Software maker VMware Inc's reported a 22 percent increase in fourth quarter revenue, slightly above estimates, amid strong license and service revenue.
VMware, a publicly traded division of data storage equipment maker EMC Corp, said on Monday that quarterly net income was $206 million, or 47 cents per share, compared with $200 million a year earlier.
Revenue was $1.29 billion, sightly above average analyst expectations of $1.28 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image