Yahoo sees $1.07 bln to $1.1 bln in Q1 net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc said it expects net revenue in the first quarter to range between $1.07 billion and $1.1 billion, and forecast full-year 2013 net revenue between $4.5 billion and $4.6 billion.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel