Yahoo sees $1.07 bln to $1.1 bln in Q1 net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc said it expects net revenue in the first quarter to range between $1.07 billion and $1.1 billion, and forecast full-year 2013 net revenue between $4.5 billion and $4.6 billion.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia