Yahoo sees $1.07 bln to $1.1 bln in Q1 net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc said it expects net revenue in the first quarter to range between $1.07 billion and $1.1 billion, and forecast full-year 2013 net revenue between $4.5 billion and $4.6 billion.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video