Yahoo sees $1.07 bln to $1.1 bln in Q1 net revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc said it expects net revenue in the first quarter to range between $1.07 billion and $1.1 billion, and forecast full-year 2013 net revenue between $4.5 billion and $4.6 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image