Yahoo fourth-quarter profit slips
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc reported revenue of $1.35 billion in the fourth quarter, up nearly 2 percent year-on-year.
The Web portal said on Monday that its fourth-quarter net income was $272.3 million, or 23 cents per share, versus $295.6 million, or 24 cents per share in the year-ago period.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76