Yahoo fourth-quarter profit slips
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc reported revenue of $1.35 billion in the fourth quarter, up nearly 2 percent year-on-year.
The Web portal said on Monday that its fourth-quarter net income was $272.3 million, or 23 cents per share, versus $295.6 million, or 24 cents per share in the year-ago period.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt