Aegon buys Romanian life insurance operations from Achmea
AMSTERDAM Jan 29 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Tuesday it has agreed to buy the Romanian life insurance and pension operations from Dutch peer Achmea, without disclosing financial details.
The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2013, pending regulatory approval, Aegon said in a statement. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Sara Webb)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media