Aegon buys Romanian life insurance operations from Achmea
AMSTERDAM Jan 29 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Tuesday it has agreed to buy the Romanian life insurance and pension operations from Dutch peer Achmea, without disclosing financial details.
The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2013, pending regulatory approval, Aegon said in a statement. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Sara Webb)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash