AK Steel loss widens on lower prices
Jan 29 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss as prices for its products fell due to weak demand in a sluggish global economy.
Net loss widened to $230.4 million, or $1.89 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $193.9 million, or $1.76 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 6 percent to $1.42 billion.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data