AK Steel loss widens on lower prices
Jan 29 (Reuters) - AK Steel Holding Corp reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss as prices for its products fell due to weak demand in a sluggish global economy.
Net loss widened to $230.4 million, or $1.89 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $193.9 million, or $1.76 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 6 percent to $1.42 billion.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found