Amazon quarterly revenue rose 22 pct to $21.27 bln
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc said on Tuesday that fourth-quarter revenue jumped 22 percent to $21.27 billion as the world's largest Internet retailer grabbed a big share of online spending during the crucial holiday period.
The Seattle-based company also reported net income of $97 million, or 21 cents a share in the fourth quarter, compared with $177 million, or 38 cents a share in the same period a year earlier.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone