M'bishi Heavy says has not heard of any Boeing 787 production plan change
TOKYO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has not been contacted by Boeing Co on any changes in Boeing's production plan of the 787 Dreamliner, an executive of the Japanese firm told reporters on Tuesday.
Mitsubishi Heavy supplies the wings of the Dreamliner.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since mid-January due to unexplained battery problems and U.S., Japanese and French safety officials are probing the matter.
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength