M'bishi Heavy says has not heard of any Boeing 787 production plan change
TOKYO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has not been contacted by Boeing Co on any changes in Boeing's production plan of the 787 Dreamliner, an executive of the Japanese firm told reporters on Tuesday.
Mitsubishi Heavy supplies the wings of the Dreamliner.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since mid-January due to unexplained battery problems and U.S., Japanese and French safety officials are probing the matter.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |