Callaway Golf Declares Quarterly Dividends
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130129:nPnLA50675 CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its Common Stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 22, 2013. The Company also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.875 per share on its 7.50% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of February 22, 2013. About Callaway Golf Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) creates products designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories under the Callaway Golf and Odyssey brands worldwide. For more information please visit www.callawaygolf.com or shop.callawaygolf.com. Contact: Brad Holiday Patrick Burke (760) 931-1771 (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091203/CGLOGO) SOURCE Callaway Golf
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets