Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($497.93 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 5.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |