Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($497.93 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management repurchase operation on Feb. 5.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |