BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy shares up 8.1 pct after the bell after CEO news
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp : * Shares were up 8.1 percent after the bell following news of its CEO succession plan.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets