BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy shares up 8.1 pct after the bell after CEO news
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp : * Shares were up 8.1 percent after the bell following news of its CEO succession plan.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions