Corning's quarterly revenue rises 14 pct
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Specialty glass maker Corning Inc posted a higher quarterly revenue, helped by an increase in sales of devices containing Gorilla glass, its most profitable product.
Corning shares rose 4 percent in premarket trading.
Net income fell to $283 million, or 19 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $491 million, or 31 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 14 percent to $2.15 billion.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation