Corning's quarterly revenue rises 14 pct
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Specialty glass maker Corning Inc posted a higher quarterly revenue, helped by an increase in sales of devices containing Gorilla glass, its most profitable product.
Corning shares rose 4 percent in premarket trading.
Net income fell to $283 million, or 19 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $491 million, or 31 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 14 percent to $2.15 billion.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine