CP Railway expects COO announcement in weeks-CEO
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - CP Railway expects to announce its new chief operating officer shortly, chief executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday.
"I would expect hopefully in the next two to three weeks we will have an announcement there," Harrison said during a conference call with analysts.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal