CP Railway expects COO announcement in weeks-CEO
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - CP Railway expects to announce its new chief operating officer shortly, chief executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday.
"I would expect hopefully in the next two to three weeks we will have an announcement there," Harrison said during a conference call with analysts.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief