CP Railway expects COO announcement in weeks-CEO
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - CP Railway expects to announce its new chief operating officer shortly, chief executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday.
"I would expect hopefully in the next two to three weeks we will have an announcement there," Harrison said during a conference call with analysts.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat