CP Railway expects COO announcement in weeks-CEO
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - CP Railway expects to announce its new chief operating officer shortly, chief executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday.
"I would expect hopefully in the next two to three weeks we will have an announcement there," Harrison said during a conference call with analysts.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data