CP Rail profit falls, forecasts higher 2013 adjusted earnings
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway, Canada's second-largest rail carrier, reported a 93 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, but said it expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share to rise more than 40 percent.
Net profit fell to C$15 million ($14.86 million), or 8 Canadian cents per share from C$221 million, or C$1.30 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 7 percent to C$1.50 billion from C$1.41 billion.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation