CP Rail profit falls, forecasts higher 2013 adjusted earnings
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway, Canada's second-largest rail carrier, reported a 93 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, but said it expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share to rise more than 40 percent.
Net profit fell to C$15 million ($14.86 million), or 8 Canadian cents per share from C$221 million, or C$1.30 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 7 percent to C$1.50 billion from C$1.41 billion.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |