CP Rail profit falls, forecasts higher 2013 adjusted earnings
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway, Canada's second-largest rail carrier, reported a 93 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, but said it expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share to rise more than 40 percent.
Net profit fell to C$15 million ($14.86 million), or 8 Canadian cents per share from C$221 million, or C$1.30 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue rose 7 percent to C$1.50 billion from C$1.41 billion.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine