Deutsche Bank names new corporate finance heads
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG said on Tuesday that Henrik Aslaksen and Paul Stefanick will become co-heads of global investment banking coverage and advisory, running the investment bank's industry and country coverage groups globally.
Stefanick will also run the banks' client coverage and capital markets business in the Americas, jointly with Mark Fedorcik, who currently heads the leveraged debt capital markets group, Deutsche Bank said in a statement.
The bank announced the new appointments in a memo to employees earlier on Tuesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel