Deutsche Bank names new corporate finance heads
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG said on Tuesday that Henrik Aslaksen and Paul Stefanick will become co-heads of global investment banking coverage and advisory, running the investment bank's industry and country coverage groups globally.
Stefanick will also run the banks' client coverage and capital markets business in the Americas, jointly with Mark Fedorcik, who currently heads the leveraged debt capital markets group, Deutsche Bank said in a statement.
The bank announced the new appointments in a memo to employees earlier on Tuesday.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane