Deutsche Bank global oil and gas trading head leaves firm-source
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank's global head of oil and agriculture trading, John Redpath, has left the bank, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Redpath, who joined the German bank's New York office in 2007 from Citigroup, is the second high profile departure from Deutsche's commodity arm in two months, after global commodities head David Silbert left in early December.
The bank has also been making steep cuts to its U.S. and European power and gas trading desks.
Industry publication SparkSpread first reported that Redpath had left the firm earlier on Tuesday, saying he resigned.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich