UPDATE 3-EFSF to print EUR5bn five-year bond
(Adds final size)
By John Geddie
LONDON, Jan 29 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility is set to print a EUR5bn five-year bond later on Tuesday, after receiving orders approaching EUR7bn, a market source said on Tuesday.
The eurozone sovereign rescue fund, rated Aa1/AA+/AAA, earlier fixed the spread at mid-swaps plus 17bp, from official guidance at mid-swaps plus 18bp area and initial price thoughts of mid-swaps plus high teens.
Deutsche Bank, HSBC and RBS are managing the deal. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Philip Wright)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |