UPDATE 3-EFSF to print EUR5bn five-year bond
(Adds final size)
By John Geddie
LONDON, Jan 29 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility is set to print a EUR5bn five-year bond later on Tuesday, after receiving orders approaching EUR7bn, a market source said on Tuesday.
The eurozone sovereign rescue fund, rated Aa1/AA+/AAA, earlier fixed the spread at mid-swaps plus 17bp, from official guidance at mid-swaps plus 18bp area and initial price thoughts of mid-swaps plus high teens.
Deutsche Bank, HSBC and RBS are managing the deal. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Philip Wright)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California