EMC fourth-quarter results beat Wall Street view
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker EMC Corp reported higher-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings and revenue.
EMC said on Tuesday that quarterly earnings per share were 54 cents, compared with analysts' estimates of 52 cents.
Revenue was $6 billion, up 8 percent. Analysts had expected $5.98 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |