BRIEF-Ford shares reverse course, trade 1 pct lower after results
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co : * Shares reverse course, trade 1 percent lower after results
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote