UK'S Britannia gas field returns to full production after outage
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Gas production at the Britannia gas field in the North Sea resumed at full output on Jan.27 after an unplanned outage, part operator Chevron said on Tuesday
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |