BRIEF-Hess up in premarket after Elliott says to nominate directors, conduct strategic review
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hess Corp : * Up 4.8 percent to $65.53 in premarket after Elliott Management said it plans to nominate five executives to the Hess board of directors and urged the company to "conduct a full strategic and operational review."
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'