BRIEF-Hess up in premarket after Elliott says to nominate directors, conduct strategic review
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hess Corp : * Up 4.8 percent to $65.53 in premarket after Elliott Management said it plans to nominate five executives to the Hess board of directors and urged the company to "conduct a full strategic and operational review."
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image