BRIEF-Hess up in premarket after Elliott says to nominate directors, conduct strategic review
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hess Corp : * Up 4.8 percent to $65.53 in premarket after Elliott Management said it plans to nominate five executives to the Hess board of directors and urged the company to "conduct a full strategic and operational review."
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change