ICE says it will keep grain markets open for major crop reports
CHICAGO Jan 29 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange on Tuesday said it will keep its U.S. grain and oilseed markets open during major agricultural reports, dousing traders' hopes for a pause to digest the data.
Rival exchange CME Group said it would support a halt in grain trading during U.S. Department of Agriculture reports if all exchanges did the same.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |