TEXT-Fitch publishes EMEA H1 2013 capital goods dashboard
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Capital Goods DashboardJan 29 - Fitch Ratings has published the EMEA H113 Capital Goods dashboard. The publication explores key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings: - Key theme: Stagnant business sentiment to weigh on investments. - What Fitch is watching: Potential order book weakness, emerging markets slowdown, restructuring charges. - The ratings impact of the above. A complete review of these topics including a review of the dashboard is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link above. Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |