- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
MALAYSIA PRESS-Peter Lim to add hospital into TMC Life-The Edge
TMC Life Sciences Bhd is poised to add another hospital to its stable, this time in the medical hub in Johor's Iskandar Malaysia.
Industry executives say TMC's single largest shareholder, Singapore billionaire Peter Lim, is looking at putting under TMC's management a 200-bed hospital that is being constructed in the hub - a move that will significantly expand the company's reach in the country.
The executives say it is uncertain at this juncture if TMC will own part of S$200 million hospital that is being positioned as a provider of cheaper but high-quality medical care in the region.
Medini Iskandar to see 1.5 bln rgt investment-Business Times
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
($1 = 3.0425 ringgit)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this