EURO GOVT-Bunds erase gains, turn flat as range trades dominate
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased the day's gains on Friday, with traders citing speculative trading within the current range based on short-term technical factors.
The Bund future fell to a session low of 141.77, down 2 ticks on the day having earlier traded as high as 142.27.
"People are just playing the technical ranges," one trader said, highlighting a failed attempt to break back above 142 as driving some of the selling.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement