EURO GOVT-Bunds erase gains, turn flat as range trades dominate
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased the day's gains on Friday, with traders citing speculative trading within the current range based on short-term technical factors.
The Bund future fell to a session low of 141.77, down 2 ticks on the day having earlier traded as high as 142.27.
"People are just playing the technical ranges," one trader said, highlighting a failed attempt to break back above 142 as driving some of the selling.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details