UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 29
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7-15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, nudging back above the 6,300 level in tandem with gains in Asia ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans