UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 29
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7-15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, nudging back above the 6,300 level in tandem with gains in Asia ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |