UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 29
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7-15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, nudging back above the 6,300 level in tandem with gains in Asia ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets