UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 29
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7-15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, nudging back above the 6,300 level in tandem with gains in Asia ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions