Bank of Canada buys back C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$1 billion ($995.87 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 5.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994