Bank of Canada buys back C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$1 billion ($995.87 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 5.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings