European stock index futures turn flat
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned flat just ahead of the cash market open on Tuesday as investors consolidated a push to multi-month highs on several key indexes.
At 0755 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were flat.
To read more about the factors affecting European stocks, please click
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data