European stock index futures turn flat
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned flat just ahead of the cash market open on Tuesday as investors consolidated a push to multi-month highs on several key indexes.
At 0755 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were flat.
To read more about the factors affecting European stocks, please click
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East